Moon 610LP Balanced Phono Preamplifier
$14,999.00 inc. GST
- Tuneable to any cartridge
- XLR & RCA inputs
- Made in Canada
- 10 year warranty
Music emerges from deep black background
“Even the most delicate pieces of classical music, the noise floor is always in the recording, with tape hiss from the master coming through, not the electronics. Personally, this is one of the true benefits of a great solidstate phonostage — the absence of noise.”
– Jeff Dorgay, TONEAudio
Incredible level of input optimization for any cartridge
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- 64 impedance loading settings from 12.1Ω to 47kΩ.
- 16 capacitance loading settings from 0pF to 1120pF.
- 16 gain level settings from 40dB to 70dB.
- Selectable equalization curves for RIAA and IEC standards.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Customized parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
Inputs: (XLR / RCA) 1 pair / 1 pair
S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain) 112dBr
S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain) 93dBr
IEC Curve Effect -7dB @ 10Hz
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz ±0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -106dB
Output impedance: 50Ω
THD (20Hz – 20kHz) 0.001%
Intermodulation distortion: 0.002%
Input overload @40dB gain (XLR / RCA)
200V RMS / 100V RMS
Input overload @70dB gain (XLR / RCA) 5mV RMS / 2.5mV RMS
Shipping weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
Dimensions: (width x height x depth) 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in or 47,6 x 10,2 x 42,7 cm