Moon 810LP Reference Balanced MC/MM Phono Preamplifier
- XLR & RCA inputs
- Made in Canada
- 10 year warranty
The ultimate phono preamplifier
“Over time the soundstage got even deeper and incredibly wide, with the unerring ability to clearly place and delineate individual musicians within a fully fleshed-out acoustic.”
– Graham Abbott, SoundStage! Ultra
Suspension which eliminate microphonics for absolute best analog sound
“In terms of black backgrounds, top-to-bottom transient response, image definition, dynamic contrasts at both ends of the scale, and rhythm’n’pacing, the MOON 810LP was worth its considerable price. It was a model of rhythmic and spatial organization.”
– Michael Fremer, Stereophile
Incredible level of input optimization for any cartridge
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- The dedicated audio circuit board is mounted on a 5-point gel-based floating suspension, derived from our M-Octave technology, originally developed for our reference 850P Preamplifier.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Customized parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
- Four-layer PCB tracings with dedicated ground and power planes using pure copper for low impedance characteristics.
2 tone Black/Silver, Black, Silver