Moon 810LP Reference Balanced MC/MM Phono Preamplifier
$25,999.00 inc. GST
- XLR & RCA inputs
- Made in Canada
- 10 year warranty
The ultimate phono preamplifier
“Over time the soundstage got even deeper and incredibly wide, with the unerring ability to clearly place and delineate individual musicians within a fully fleshed-out acoustic.”
– Graham Abbott, SoundStage! Ultra
Suspension which eliminate microphonics for absolute best analog sound
“In terms of black backgrounds, top-to-bottom transient response, image definition, dynamic contrasts at both ends of the scale, and rhythm’n’pacing, the MOON 810LP was worth its considerable price. It was a model of rhythmic and spatial organization.”
– Michael Fremer, Stereophile
Incredible level of input optimization for any cartridge
- Power supply voltage regulation includes i 2 DCf (Independent Inductive DC Filtering); 1 inductor for each and every IC in the audio circuit’s signal path – 24 stages in all.
- The dedicated audio circuit board is mounted on a 5-point gel-based floating suspension, derived from our M-Octave technology, originally developed for our reference 850P Preamplifier.
- Fully compatible with 820S external power supply.
- Customized parts include metallized polypropylene film capacitors with very tight tolerances of 1%.
- Four-layer PCB tracings with dedicated ground and power planes using pure copper for low impedance characteristics.
Inputs: (XLR / RCA) 1 pair / 1 pair
S/N Ratio (full scale @40dB gain) 115dBr
S/N Ratio (full scale @70dB gain) 95dBr
IEC Curve Effect -7dB @ 10Hz
Frequency response: 20Hz – 20kHz ±0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz-106dB
Output impedance: 50Ω
THD (20Hz – 20kHz) 0.0008%
Intermodulation distortion: 0.001%
Input overload @40dB gain (XLR / RCA) 200mV RMS / 100mV RMS
Input overload @70dB gain (XLR / RCA) 5mV RMS / 2.5mV RMS
Shipping weight: 40 lb / 18 kg
Dimensions: (width x height x depth) 18.75 x 4.0 x 16.8 in or 47,6 x 10,2 x 42,7 cm