Moon 700i V2 Integrated Stereo Amplifier
- 175wrms into 8 Ω, 350wrms into 4 Ω
- 3 colour options
- Made in Canada
- 10yr Warranty
- Version 2 has an upgraded power supply thanks to new, proprietary ultra-high
quality main reservoir capacitors; The Preamplifier Stage has had subtle design modifications and the addition of new, high-speed semiconductors in key areas of the gain stages.
Combined together, the final result of these two upgrades is enhanced sonic performance
* Increased transparency, resulting in a more realistic, you-are-there musical picture;
* Increased tonal accuracy, better definition of instrument timbre, attack and decay;
* Increased size of soundstage in all dimensions;
* Improved tightness and rhythm in bass frequencies;
* Smoother, more organic and live sound without sacrificing accuracy and pin-point imaging.s.
- Our “Lynx” Technology eliminates the global feedback loop and results in the following: more accurate musical reproduction with respect to tonality; the elimination of common phase errors resulting from feedback.
- An oversized dual-mono power supply.
- “Class A” power output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Gain offset adjustment of ±10dB for each input.
- Any input is configurable to become a “bypass input”, whereby the 700i volume control is bypassed, permitting a plethora of applications including usage in a home-theater environment.
2 tone Black/Silver, Black, Silver
175 W per channel, 350 W per channel into 4 Ω
Input Impedance23 700 Ω
Inputs (RCA / XLR) 4 pairs / 1 pair
Monitor Loop (RCA) 1 pair
Gain 37 dB
Frequency response (full range)
10Hz – 100kHz +0/-0.1dB
Crosstalk @ 1kHz -100 dB
THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 1 W) 0.015 %
THD (20Hz – 20kHz @ 175 W) 0.04 %
Intermodulation distortion 0.02 %
Shipping weight 62 lb / 28 kg
Dimensions (width x height x depth)
18.75 x 5.5 x 18.1 in
47.6 x 14.0 x 46.0 cm