Moon 330A Stereo Balanced Power Amplifier
$8,699.00 inc. GST
- Balanced differential circuitry.
- Precision matched proprietary MOON Bipolar output transistors for improved bass response and accurate sonic reproduction.
- An oversized power supply using a custom proprietary toroidal transformer design.
- A high damping factor yielding superior musical dynamics, improved signal speed & refined timbre accuracy.
- “Class A” output to 5 watts for greater efficiency.
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components.
Vocals and cymbals float
The MOON 330A Power Amplifier represents not only an amazing value, but also amazing sound, period. It delivers a tight, extended and superbly authoritative bass with power, weight and articulation. Vocals and cymbals float in a musical space filled with the air and natural ambience of a musical performance. When mated with the 350P Preamplifier, the combination provides a musical performance so complete and satisfying that one wonders if it can get any better.
famous and respected
Technically, the 330A is the stereo version of the flagship 400M Monoblock Amplifiers. Like all MOON products, the 330A Power Amplifier is built to the highest standards of materials, quality control, reliability and performance that has made MOON products so famous and respected around the world.
Output Power at 8Ω: 125 W per channel
Output Power at 4Ω: 250 W per channel
Output Power – Bridged mono at 8Ω: 400 W
Input Sensitivity: 800mV RMS
Input Impedance: 47,500Ω
Signal-to-noise Ratio: 100dB @ full power
Frequency response: (full range) 10Hz – 125kHz +0/-3dB
THD: (20Hz – 20kHz @ 1 W) 0.02%
THD: (20Hz – 20kHz @ 125 W) 0.05%
Intermodulation distortion: 0.02%
Shipping weight: 33 lb / 15 kg
Dimensions: (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.5 x 14.0 in, 42.9 x 8.9 x 35.6 cm