IsoTek Titan One mains power conditioner
$2,999.00 inc. GST
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers a clean high current, low impedence, low distortion mains supply.
- Unique single cell mains cleaning system that reduces RFI by 82dB (50 ohms standard) down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 3680W of high current clean power for power amplifiers sub woofers etc.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan One is a highly compact state of the art high current low impedence power cleaner designed for high current equipment, for example power amplifiers, sub woofers, active loudspeakers. Titan One features award winning Direct Coupled Design network technology taken from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Genesis.
The product is ideal for high current components and will deliver a continuous maximum of 3680W from the single rear outlet. Multiple Titan or Genesis Ones can be linked together and positioned side by side on an equipment support rack using the “link cable”. This avoids the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets for every unit.
A total of six Titan or Genesis Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Titan One is housed in an extruded and machined aluminium chassis.
• Number of outlets: 1+ linking outlet
• Outlet (low impedence, high current): 3680W
• Mains inlet: 16A IEC C20
• Mains voltage: 100 to 240V depending upon model
• Mains frequency: 50 to 60Hz depending upon model
• Dimensions: 75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)
• Weight (boxed): 10Kg