IsoTek EVO3 Titan mains power conditioner
$6,799.00 inc. GST
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 82dB (50 ohms standard), down to 5Hz frequency range.
- Unique nine-stage conditioning network in a series parallel configuration, that delivers extremely low-impedance and high-current power. An increase of 20% Differential Mode and 600% Common Mode filtering compared to the original GII Titan. 50% of the 40A Super Titan circuit reconfigured to 20A.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 112,500A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- Two independent outlets deliver 4,600W continuous power with 25,000W transient ability (supply permitting).
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Titan redefines what is possible for high current low impedance power conditioning for large power amplifiers. Titan is a perfect way to upgrade either a Solus, Aquarius or Sigmas’s performance too. Simply use the Titan Auxiliary out and a special Titan Link cable to power additional IsoTek power conditioners for enhanced performance.
Titan features IsoTek’s unique Direct-Coupled © circuit topology and will allow amplifiers to realise more dynamic band width, give increased bass articulation and control with a larger more holographic soundstage.
Housed in a striking steel and machined aluminium chassis Titan is the perfect upgrade for high current electronics.
• Number of outlets: 2 + Multi-Link
• Type of outlets: UK, EU, US, AU
• Mains inlet: C20 IEC
• Mains voltage: 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
• Maximum current: 20Amps continuous
• Total power (nominal 230V): 4600W
• (Circuit/Transient): 4600W/25,000W
• Dimensions: 275 x1 82.5 x 275mm (W x H