IsoTek EVO3 Genesis One mains power conditioner
$3,399.00 inc. GST
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Dedicated single outlet delivers totally clean low distortion reconstruction mains sine wave.
- Unique single cell mains sine wave generation system exceeding 85dB of noise reduction extending to zero Hz running in class D amplification with a linear power supply.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 100W of totally clean power for all front-end components.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Genesis One is a highly compact state of the art full sine wave generation system, taking techonology from IsoTek’s Ultimate Series Genesis.
The product is ideal for front end components up to a maximum of 100W from the single rear outlet. Multiple Genesis or Titan Ones can be linked together and positioned side by side on an equipment support rack using the “link cable”. This avoids the need for multiple power cables from wall sockets for every unit.
A total of six Genesis or Titan Ones can be positioned side by side to create a rack width unit.
Genesis One is housed in an extruded and machined aliminium chassis with fully functional display showing in-coming voltage, THD and mains frequency and out-going voltage, THD and power consumption.
• Number of outlets: 1+ linking outlet
• Outlet (sine wave generation): 100W
• Mains inlet: 10A IEC C14
• Mains voltage: 100 to 240V depending upon model
• Mains frequency: 50 to 60Hz depending upon model
• Dimensions: 75 x 125 x 470mm (W x H x D)
• Weight: (boxed) 10Kg