Yamaha NS-BP301 Bookshelf Speakers
$699.00 inc. GST
- 2-Way Bass-Reflex Bookshelf Speaker System
- High-resolution sound with spacious sound field, drawing out the full beauty of sound sources
- 13cm A-PMD cone woofer and 3cm top-performane soft dome tweeter deliver high-resolution sound sources with superb sound quality
- Exceptionally rigid cabinet delivers clear reverberation without muddiness
Beautiful design that incorporates a black mirror surface finish
2 in stock
High resolution, naturally. Clear, translucent sound that paints lush emotional colours on your heart. NS-BP301 was crafted specifically to optimally draw out the beauty of musical sources. Along with its beautiful design incorporating a black mirror surface finish, it further enhances the moments you spend with music.
Utilising the same diaphragm material as Yamaha’s high-end Soavo Series speakers, and fine-tuning that prioritises a luxurious three-dimensional sense of space, provides these speakers with superb stereoscopic feeling and sound localisation for optimum musical enjoyment – focused on high-resolution and densely textured midrange audio, accurately reproducing the sound field with amazing depth. It not only vividly plays back high-range sounds, but also the midrange, including vocals and stringed instruments, giving the utmost enjoyment of your high-resolution sound sources.
Each of these speakers is equipped with a soft dome tweeter, made by coating the diaphragm and applying unique molding technology. This achieves both exceptionally high-range reproduction capability and a rich breadth of sound. The woofer is equipped with Yamaha’s original A-PMD (Advanced Polymer Injected Mica Diaphragm) cones, which garnered high evaluation for their performance in the Soavo Series. This results in a powerful, natural sound with excellent midrange clarity and bass response, and also ensures reproduction of high-quality, hi-fidelity sound sources with rich expressiveness.
• Cabinet Type: Bookshelf
• Driver: 5.1/4” (130mm)
• Tweeter: 1” (25mm) Dome Tweeter
• Power Handling: 50 – 110w
• Frequency Response: 55Hz – 40kHz
• Sensitivity: 85db
• Dimensions: (W x H x D) 176 x 310 x 297 mm
• Weight: 4.6kg