SVS SB-1000 Pro 12″ Sealed Subwoofer
$1,499.00 inc. GST
Breathtaking bass and stunning musicality from a compact 13-inch enclosure with state-of-the-art features that redefine subwoofer performance at their price and beyond. A true powerhouse with legendary pedigree that punches well above its class, the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer features a 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power Sledge amplifier with fully discrete MOSFET output and sophisticated 50 MHz DSP for pristine, room-energizing bass. A reimagined 12-inch high-excursion driver takes control of a room with heart-pounding, tonally accurate low end for more immersive listening experiences. Also includes SVS subwoofer DSP smartphone app for convenient tuning and control.
Energize your stereo or home theater speaker system with room-shaking bass that’s musical and accurate down to 20Hz. SB-1000 Pro demolishes all performance benchmarks in its price range and features innovative technology for an unrivaled user experience. Simply put, it’s in a class of its own.
NEW! 12-inch SVS High-Excursion Driver – Room-shaking bass with subtlety and refinement.
Maximizing every available square-inch of surface area, SVS packed a high-excursion 12-inch driver and dual ferrite motor assembly into an acoustically inert, 13-inch cabinet. Thermal management is critical when dealing with such a powerful amplifier and motor in a relatively compact sealed cabinet. SVS engineered a vented pole piece and efficient high-power voice coil to keep the SB-1000 Pro subwoofer cool without impacting performance.
Multiple innovations enhance performance within a sealed cabinet enclosure, all aimed at generating subterranean deep bass extension and seismic output while remaining accurate and controlled.
- Fiber composite cone with exceptional stiffness-to-mass ratio moves massive amounts of air while starting and stopping on a dime with crisp precision.
- Proprietary injection-molded extreme-excursion surround ensures flawless pistonic motion for pinpoint control and accuracy without distortion at the highest drive levels.
- Dual ferrite magnet motor assembly with extended aluminum polepiece produces effortless on-demand driving-force for subtle and over-the-top bass thrills.
- Powder coated FEA optimized driver basket provides maximum rigidity, tensile strength, and thermal energy transference.
- Dual layer voice coil design enhances linearity and fidelity at full excursion while minimizing distortion and power compression.
Sledge STA-325D Amplifier – Effortless power with sophisticated control.
Conservatively rated at 325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power, the Sledge STA-325D amplifier maximizes the full potential of the 12-inch driver with effortless power and precise control. The innovative design combines the efficiency of a Class D amplifier with the ability to generate colossal current through the fully discrete MOSFETs for outstanding real-world subwoofer performance at all drive levels, in any room, allowing seamless integration with any home theater or stereo speaker system.
- High Current Output from Fully Discrete MOSFETs with the efficiency of Class D amplification allows the Sledge STA-325D amplifier to generate massive amounts of current enabling immense output with surgical precision.
- Sophisticated 50Mhz High Resolution Analog Devices Audio DSP is the most advanced digital processor ever used in a subwoofer and maintains pristine sound quality through advanced in-room tuning, powerful DSP controls, custom presets, and more.
- Optimized frequency response curves for the sealed cabinet SB-1000 Pro allow the subwoofer to take control of a room and pressurize it with accurate, heart-pounding, acoustically tuned bass.
SB-1000 Pro Smartphone App – Easiest way ever to manage subwoofer DSP and control.
The most convenient way ever to control volume, access multiple DSP functions, and program custom preset tuning profiles optimized for music, movies, gaming, and more. All accessible with a single touch. Adjust crossover frequencies, a three-band parametric EQ, polarity, room gain and more, all from your favorite seat.
- Connects via Bluetooth for convenient control even when subwoofer is out of sight.
- Saved custom presets for one-touch tuning with optimized settings based on listening preferences for movies, music, and more. All accessible from a single touch.
- Variable port tuning modes with customized frequency response curves for “Standard” and “Sealed” allow tuning for maximum output or deep bass extension and transient speed.
- 3-band parametric EQ controller allows precise adjustments for boost or cut, Q-factor, and frequency down to the single Hz level with so users can customize performance by eliminating peaks, nulls and other room issues.
325 watts RMS, 820+ watts peak power output Class D design
50Mhz Analog Devices Audio DSP, high resolution double precision 56bit filtering
Wide input voltage bandwidth compliant for consumer and pro audio up to 4V line level input.
High efficiency LLC resonant SMPS with 17A 650V MOSFET, resonant switching results in lower EMI and highest efficiency.
Cool-running Class D amplifier switching topology with massive 34A 120V MOSFET’s
SVS BLE control app for iOS and Android contains 3 complete name-able and customizable User presets, supports IOS (iphone5 or newer or Android (4.42 or newer), 3 PEQ’s per preset, adjustable low pass, phase, polarity, room gain compensation, and control for best alignment with speakers.
Unbalanced stereo input/output
Speaker Level Stereo Input
Auto/On and Trigger options through app, 3-12V AC/DC trigger
RoHS compliant, lead-free construction, world-wide safety certifications
Green 0.5-watt low standby power consumption
Dimensions (w/ grille): 342mm H x 330mm W x 375mm D
Dimensions (without grille): 342mm) H x 330mm W x 352mm D
Shipped Dimensions: 455mm H x 442mm W x 471mm D
Weight (unboxed): 11.9kg with Grille
Shipped Weight: 15kg
Included in box:
Protective non-resonant extra-thick ABS fabric mesh grille
Iso-elastomer feet included
Extra heavy-duty, high current power cord 6′
Quick Start Guide