Polk HTS 12 12″ Subwoofer
- Deep Bass for Home Theater and Music
- Front-firing long-throw 12” Polypropylene Dynamic Balance and Klippel optimized driver
- Floor-firing patented Power Port technology for deeper bass response and reduced port noise
- Complete Control – built-in controls for variable volume, low pass filter and phase (0/180°) for optimum bass levels.
HTS 12 Subwoofer
The Polk HTS 12 subwoofer enhances home theater and music listening with powerful deep bass. It features a long-throw Dynamic Balance 12” driver, patented Power Port® technology and a state-of-the-art 400W Class D amplifier. Easily to access controls for volume, low pass filter, and phase correction. Connect via LFE (unfiltered / low pass disabled) or stereo line level RCA inputs.
Deep Bass for Home Theater and Music
Whether you’re installing a new set of surround or ATMOS speakers, adding a second subwoofer for the ultimate home theater experience, or just need more core-pounding impact from your favorite music, the HTS 12 delivers the powerful bass you crave with its long-throw 12” driver, patented Power Port® technology and 400W Class D amplifier.
Patented Power Port® Technology
The Power Port® floor-firing design smoothly transitions air flow from the speaker into your listening area for deep, extended bass impact while minimizing turbulence, distortion, and port noise. At the port tuning frequency, Power Port® equipped subwoofers have 3dB less port noise than similarly configured subwoofers without Power Port®.
Dynamic Balance Driver
Front-firing 12” driver with our patented Dynamic Balance technology is Klippel optimized to provide clean, clear bass, better linearity, lower distortion and greater durability.
American Modern Styling
Curved edges offer a sensual yet powerful look that fits with any home decor—available in a stunning black washed walnut or classic brown walnut finish.
• Cabinet Type: Subwoofer
• Driver: 1x 12” (300mm)
• Power Handling: 400w
• Frequency Response: 20Hz –160Hz
• Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 469.9 x 435 x 460.4mm
• Weight: 22.6Kg