Polk Audio RTiA7 Floorstand Speakers
$2,199.00 inc. GST
- Classic Polk Audio sound quality in a floorstanding speaker
- Custom butyl rubber surrounds and anti-diffraction grilles produce a lifetime of reliable sound
- Varnished hardwood veneer cabinet finishes with black or cherry trims
Stunning performance, classic beauty. The RTi A7 has the sonic characteristics of the RTi A9 but in a slightly smaller configuration. Each speaker features Dynamic Balance® transducers—two 7-inch bass drivers, one 6 1/2-inch midrange driver and a 1-inch dome tweeter and PowerPort® Plus. With such a sterling representation of Polk’s signature sound, this is a speaker you can love forever.
RTi A7 Features:
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. RTi A7 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- The 6 1/2-inch midrange driver is housed in its own tuned internal enclosure for increased clarity and lifelike detail.
- Klippel motor optimisation uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-moulded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTi A Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- PowerPort Plus bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical deep bass impact.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimising sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customised high performance audio.
- All Polk products are made using the best materials and the most advanced manufacturing techniques. They pass the industry’s most exhaustive quality tests, including drop testing, extreme signal response and UV & salt exposure testing. Polk loudspeakers are built to perform for a lifetime.
For more detailed information on the Polk RTi A7 Floorstanding Speakers, click here.
Height: 107.32 cm
Width: 22.54 cm
Depth: 45.4 cm
Weight: 24.95 kg each
Mid-High Array Driver Enclosure Type: ARC Port
Mid-High Array Driver Complement: 16.51 cm d (Round) Dynamic Balance driver with polymer composite cone and rubber surround – Midrange
Bass driver Array Enclosure Type: PowerPort Plus Bass Venting
Bass driver Array Complement: (2) 7″ (17.78 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance drivers with polymer composite cones and rubber surrounds – Bass driver
Front Array Driver Complement: (1) 1″ (2.54 cm) d (Round) Dynamic Balance silk polymer composite dome – Tweeter
Total Frequency Response: 20 Hz → 27,000 Hz
Nominal Impedance: 8 ohms
Sensitivity: (1 watt @ 1 metre)89 dB
Lower and Upper -3dB Limit: s35 Hz → 26,000 Hz
Midrange/Woofer Crossover Frequency: 125 Hz
Tweeter/Midrange Crossover Frequency: 2700 Hz
Recommended Amplifier Power Per Channel: 20 watts → 300 watts
Speaker Inputs(1) Pair of Dual 5-way Binding Posts – Gold-Plated