Polk Audio RTIA1 Bookshelf Speakers
$659.00 inc. GST
- Bookshelf Speaker
- Bass reflex enclosure
- 2-way speakers
- Real Wood Veneer
Beauty, Performance, Value
The most compact bookshelf speaker in the RTiA lineup sounds phenomenal. Its convenient size and solid performance make it a popular choice for both home theater or music systems. With a 5 1/4-inch Dynamic Balance® midbass driver and a 1-inch Dynamic Balance dome tweeter, it produces the classic Polk sound in a small package.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. RTiA1 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- PowerPort® Plus bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
• Cabinet Type: Bookshelf
• Driver: 1x 5” (130mm)
• Tweeter: 1” (25mm) Dome Tweeter
• Power Handling: 20 – 125w
• Frequency Response: 60Hz – 26kHz
• Sensitivity: 90db
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 187 x 292 x 305mm
• Weight: 12Kg