Paradigm Cinema 200 LCR Speaker (Sold Individually)
$399.00 inc. GST
- 3-driver, 2-way acoustic suspension LCR on-wall
- Superior S-PAL satin-anodized pure-aluminium domes
- Wire mesh tweeter guard and WaveGuide technology
- Reference quality crossovers in an affordable audiophile product
- Push-thru binding posts with Easy-Glide channels
- Hangs easily with included supports
- Option to sit centre speaker on a table or shelf with supports included
- Frequency response (on-axis): ±2 dB from 120 Hz – 20 kHz
- Frequency response (30° off-axis): ±2 dB from 120 Hz – 15 kHz
- Suitable amplifier power range: 15 – 150 watts
- Maximum input power: 70 watts
When size and sound matter.
While it’s true there are tiny satellite speakers aided by small subwoofers that can be “hidden” in many living spaces, when it comes to great audiophile sound these systems had never delivered … until Cinema.
For years now, Paradigm’s award-winning Cinema speakers have been delivering a seamless music and home theatre soundstage that brings movies to life and makes music sound “live.” Rumour has it that with this new generation of Cinema speakers, sound may be even better than the movie.
The Cinema 200 LCR is designed with flexibility in mind. Use it as left, right or centre channel speaker in your home theatre. It can also be placed horizontally or vertically, and can be hung on the wall or laid across a table.
• Cabinet Type: Satellite speakers
• Driver: 2 1/2x 3” (102mm)
• Tweeter: x 1 (25mm) Inverted dome Tweeter
• Power Handling: 15 – 100w
• Frequency Response: 80Hz –28kHz
• Sensitivity: 90db
• Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 505 × 160 × 103mm
• Weight: 3.7Kg