Niles CM8SI In Ceiling Speaker (Sold Individually)
$599.00 inc. GST
- 8″ Glass Fiber Woofer Cone With A Curvilinear Profile For Smoother Sound And Less Peaking At High Frequencies
- Dual 1″ Teteron Tweeters Provide Wide Dispersion For Clear And Detailed High Frequencies
- Bridge-mounted Stereo Imaging (SI) Tweeter Array Directs The High Frequency Sounds From Both The Left And Right Channels At Opposing Angles To Preserve Stereo Separation
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Integrated Baffle/frame Assembly Increases The Cone Area For Deeper Bass Than Competitive Speakers Of The Same Diameter
- Patent-pending Spring Tensioned Mounting Clamps Permit Quick Installation And Compensate For Uneven Mounting Surfaces And Varied Environmental Conditions
- Weather-resistant Construction Enables Installation In Wet Environments And Outdoors Under Eves
Niles CM Loudspeakers deliver an uncompromising combination of designer
oriented aesthetics, superb sound performance, and ease of installation. Small
footprint and low profile, MicroThin™ magnetically attached grilles provide the
look that today’s homeowners desire. Available in 7” and 8” versions, there are
left/center/right, surround effects, and stereo input models to satisfy applications
ranging from advanced home theaters to distributed audio systems.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ round speaker grilles ensure a clean,
unobtrusive designer appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional
square grilles provide added design fl exibility.
Three patent-pending, spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation
and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental
conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas such
as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.