Niles CM7PR In Ceiling Speaker (Sold Individually)
$399.00 inc. GST
- Integrated Woofer/baffle Design Delivers Greater Low Frequency Response By Employing A 7″ Woofer Where Competitive Models Of The Same Outer Size Employ 6 1/2″ Woofers
- Glass Fiber Woofer Cone Is Extremely Rigid To Reduce Breakup, Lower Distortion And Provide Enhanced Bass Response
- Butyl Rubber Surround Damps Resonance And Provides Exceptional Durability
- 1″ Fluid-cooled Teteron® Dome Tweeter Offers Ultra-wide Dispersion And Silky-smooth High-frequency Response
- Proprietary Bridge-mounted Tweeter-adjustment Mechanism Focuses The High Frequency Sound In Any Direction Up To 20° Without Diffraction
- Magnetically Attached, Rust-resistant Grille Covers Install Quickly And Provide A Low Profile Look
- Weather Resistant Construction Reduces Installation Limitations And Provides Unique Solutions In Moist Environments Or Outdoors Under Eaves
Niles CM Loudspeakers deliver an uncompromising combination of designer
oriented aesthetics, superb sound performance, and ease of installation. Small
footprint and low profile, MicroThin™ magnetically attached grilles provide the
look that today’s homeowners desire. Available in 7” and 8” versions, there are
left/center/right, surround effects, and stereo input models to satisfy applications
ranging from advanced home theaters to distributed audio systems.
Magnetically attached MicroThin™ round speaker grilles ensure a clean,
unobtrusive designer appearance that blends with the room’s aesthetics. Optional
square grilles provide added design fl exibility.
Three patent-pending, spring tensioned mounting clamps permit quick installation
and compensate for uneven mounting surfaces and varied environmental
conditions. Weather-resistant construction enables installation in moist areas such
as bathrooms or outdoors under eaves.