Musical Fidelity M6500I Stereo Amplifier
$9,495.00 inc. GST
- Fantastic technical performance
- Amazing load driving ability, will drive any loudspeaker with ease
- Five inputs – Balanced XLR, CD, Tuner, Aux / HT, Tape
- Preamp and fixed line outputs
- Home Theatre bypass
- Internally it is a separate preamp with two independent monobloc power amps; effectively a separates system in a box
- Excellent, he-man build quality
M6500I – Overview
The M6500i is a very high performance, high powered super integrated amplifier. Twenty-five years ago, the Musical Fidelity A1000 started the complete super integrated amplifier genre. Over the last two and half decades we have continued to refine our original concept.
The M6500i offers a comfortable 500 watts per channel, incredible load driving ability, outstanding technical performance and solidly engineered build quality. This remarkable integrated amp will drive any loudspeaker virtually perfectly and to its maximum potential.
It has five inputs: 4 x line and 1 x balanced XLR.
Listening to the M6500i is a sensuous experience. It produces an effortless, silky sound with huge dynamics. The sound stage is broad and deep. Even if you aren’t in the market for an amplifier at this level, you should listen to it to better understand why it is generating such enthusiasm.
• Device Type: Stereo amplifier
• Amplification: 500w x2
• Input: 4x RCA 1x Phono stage
• Outputs: 1x RCA pre out 1x RCA fixed out A&B speakers
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 440 x 460 x 160mm
• Weight: 35kg