Moon Neo 380D DSD Streaming Digital to Analog converter (DAC) (with Rimowa luggage Promo)
- 8 digital inputs
- MiND Music streamer built-in
- MQA playback
- Made in Canada
- 10yr warranty
Free 2 piece Rimowa Original luggage set with the purchase of this DAC valid until 31st October or while stocks last.
The Nēo 380D establishes a new standard for high-end, high-performance digital playback. A direct descendent of the evolution Series 650D, the Nēo 380D is not only incredibly flexible, but is also ready for the future. Using the latest technologies, the 380D is actually more dynamic than the human ear can perceive. It will recover and deliver to you, musical detail you that previously thought was simply not there. Fitted with virtually every kind of digital input you will ever need, the Nēo 380D also also includes our MiND (MOON intelligent Network Device) streaming technology.
Significant Design Features
• Fully asynchronous DAC supports native DSD64, DSD128 and DSD256 (USB only) and PCM up to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only).
• 8 digital inputs (AES/EBU x 2, S/PDIF x 3, TosLink x 2 and USB x 1) allowing for a connection to virtually any digital source, along with one S/PDIF digital output.
• Full digital monitor loop on S/PDIF to accommodate external devices such as a room correction component.
• Our own “Dual Jitter Control System” produces a virtually jitter-free digital signal for ultra-low distortion, ensuring compatibility with any connected digital device.
• The analog stage is a fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution, as well as improved signal-to-noise ratio.
2 tone Black/Silver, Black, Silver
8 digital inputs: (AES/EBU x 2, S/PDIF x 3, TosLink x 2 and USB x 1)
PCM Bit-depth range: 16 – 32 bits
PCM sampling frequency rates: 44.1 – 384kHz
DSD sample rates: DSD64, DSD128 & DSD256
Shipping weight: 16 lbs. / 7.5 Kgs
Dimensions: (width x height x depth) 16.9 x 3.4 x 13.1 in.
42.9 x 8.6 x 33.3 cm