Moon 280D DSD Digital to Analog Converter
- Fully asynchronous DAC supports DSD up to DSD256 (USB only) & PCM from 44.1kHz to 384kHz (32-bit on USB only)
- 7 digital inputs – AES/EBU x 1, S/PDIF x 2, TosLink x 2, USB x 1, Bluetooth
- USB input with galvanic isolation which eliminates all ground current between the USB device (computer, music server, etc.) and the 280D, preserving the accuracy of the audio signal
- The entire analogue stage is a fully balanced differential circuit for increased dynamic range and headroom, higher resolution and improved signal-to-noise ratio
- Advanced analogue signal path using an exceptional DC servo circuit and proprietary 18dB/octave analogue filter
- RS-232 port for full unsolicited bidirectional feedback and firmware updates
- IR input for external control
- SimLink controller port for 2-way communications with other compatible MOON components
- 4-Layer printed circuit boards with pure copper tracings for a much shorter signal path
- Rigid chassis construction to minimize the effects of external vibrations
- Optimized selection of very high quality electronic components in a symmetrical circuit design
- Includes CRM-2 remote control
A high performance fully asynchronous DSD256 / 32-bit DAC with versatility, including Bluetooth and our optional MiND module!
Imagine a world of music right at your fingertips. The 280D makes this a reality. Simply launch your favorite music services app on your smart device and pair it to the 280D using Bluetooth technology. Then sit back and enjoy the music.
The extraordinary digital engine within the Neo 280D decodes native DSD up to DSD256, as well as PCM up to 32-bit/384kHz, including DXD. The fully balanced analog stage features an exceptional 3rd order filter for lifelike transparency. The result is a level of fidelity that creates an emotional connection to your music.
Adding the optional MiND module provides convenience and a full graphic interface, allowing you to effortlessly access your digital music library with power and flexibility. Which ever way you use the 280D, we are convinced that it will become the center of your musical pleasure. Of course, key features you’d expect in a MOON product are present such as SimLink™, RS-232 and IR ports for custom-install environments.
Two Tone, Black, Silver
• Device Type: Digital to Analogue Converter
• Input: 2x Optical 2xDigital Coax 1x USB 1x AES?EBU
• Outputs: 1x RCA 1x XLR
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 143 x 86 x 333 mm
• Weight: 7.5Kg