Klipsch Reference Premiere RP-160M Bookshelf Speakers
$1,499.00 inc. GST
- 1″ Linear Travel Suspension Titanium Tweeter
- 6.5″ Spun Copper Cerametallic™ Cone Woofer
- 90×90 Hybrid Tractrix® Horn
- All New Tractrix® Port
- MDF Cabinet with Brushed Polymer Veneer Baffle Finish
- Strong, Flexible Removable Grille
NEW HORN + GRILLE
We redesigned the Tractrix® horn from a 60×90 horn to a 90×90 horn for a wider dispersion area. This square horn mouth is paired with a circular horn throat for enhanced soundstaging, while maintaining the dynamic, powerful sound of a Klipsch speaker.
Strong, flexible grilles magnetically detach revealing a clean baffle. Unlike the Reference II series, the magnets have been embedded within the baffle for superior high frequency diffraction reduction.
DESIGNED FOR YOUR HOME
We’ve paired an all-new, premium wood grain polymer veneer with a brushed polymer veneer to add a more modern aesthetic for the Reference Premiere system. The clean, seamless lines of these speakers allow them to be incorporated into any decor
DOLBY ATMOS READY
Your Klipsch Reference Premiere floorstanding speaker is the perfect fit to add one of our Dolby Atmos® elevation channel speakers to deliver overhead sound to your home theater.
• Cabinet Type: Bookshelf
• Driver: 1x 6.5” (165mm)
• Tweeter: 1” Titanium LTS Vented Tweeter with
Hybrid Cross-Section Tractrix® Horn
• Power Handling: 20 – 100w
• Frequency Response: 45Hz – 25kHz
• Sensitivity: 96db
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 292 x 301 x 399mm
• Weight: n/a