Klipsch La Scala II Floor Speakers
$12,999.00 inc. GST
- Fully horn-loaded, 3-way system with a folded-horn 15″ woofer, 2″ midrange and 1″ tweeter compression drivers
- Capable of extreme output levels with ultra low distortion and astonishing dynamic range
- Available in a high-quality Black Ash, Cherry, or Walnut wood veneer finish
- Designed & Assembled in the USA
The original La Scala was unveiled in 1963 and named after the Teatro alla Scala in Italy. Cosmetically improved over the years, the La Scala II provides Klipschorn-like performance from a smaller cabinet that does not require corner location.
The Klipsch La Scala II cabinet is proudly handcrafted in Hope, Arkansas just like it always has since 1963.
Designed & Assembled in the USA. Made to last.
Compared to the original, the La Scala II includes a grille to cover the mid and high frequency horns. The bass horn cabinet walls are now constructed of 1-inch thick MDF rather than ¾-inch plywood to offer more support, decrease resonance and deliver cleaner bass response.
The La Scala II is available in a variety of high-quality wood veneer finishes, including cherry, walnut and black ash.
Please note: Klipsch Heritage Series products are built to order, with cabinets that are handmade in the US at our Hope, Ark. manufacturing facility. Choose “standard shipping” and allow up to 8 weeks turnaround time.
• Cabinet Type: Floorstanding
• Driver: 1x 12″” (50.8mm) Horn loaded midrange
• 1x 15” (381mm) Bass driver
• Tweeter: x 1” (25mm) Titanium horn tweater (Tractrix®)
• Power Handling: 100w
• Frequency Response: 51Hz –17kHz
• Sensitivity: 105db
• Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 977.9x 616 x 641.4mm
• Weight: 79.6Kg