Klipsch Forté III Floor Standing Speakers
- High efficiency, full range loudspeaker
- Designed and made in the USA with domestic and imported components
- 15″ Passive Radiator for full range performance
- Book-Match wood veneer sold as grain-matched pairs
- Highly durable
First introduced in 1985, the Forté quickly established itself as the most popular Klipsch model. The elegant design and outstanding performance made the Forté a standout among its competitors. In 2017, Klipsch re-introduced the Forté as part of the Heritage speaker series. The new Forté III features updated cosmetics and the latest advancements in acoustic engineering, while maintaining the original charisma that made the Forté so popular.
HIGH EFFICIENCY + HIGH PERFORMANCE
The Forte III hosts a three-way design utilizing a 12” woofer and horn-loaded midrange and tweeter. The new Forte III utilizes all new state of the art drivers including midrange and tweeter titanium compression drivers for a smooth and powerful response. The Forte III’s new midrange horn utilizes patented technology to improve coverage and control of the key mid-frequency band.
15″ PASSIVE RADIATOR YIELDS FULL RANGE PERFORMANCE
In the back of the cabinet, the Forte III has a secret. The Forte III’s well-extended bass is found in the use of a rear-mounted passive radiator. A mammoth 15” (38 cm) in size, this sub-bass radiator operates on acoustic pressure generated by the woofer for greater bass output and extension.
BOOK-MATCHED WOOD VENEER
Klipsch only uses book-matched wood veneers for the Heritage series. The veneer leaves are kept in order as they are delicately sliced from the timber and precisely arranged to provide a mirror image at the splice joint — like turning the pages of a book. This gives each speaker a more aesthetically appealing and consistent appearance that is treasured more than any other cut of wood veneer.
Black Ash, Distressed Oak, Natural Cherry, Walnut
• Cabinet Type: Floorstanding
• Driver: 1x 1.75” (44.5mm) Horn loaded midrange
• 1x 12” (304.8mm) Pasive radiator 1x 15″ (381mm) Bass driver
• Tweeter: x 1” (25mm) Titanium horn tweeter (Tractrix®)
• Power Handling: 100w
• Frequency Response: 38Hz –20kHz
• Sensitivity: 99db
• Dimensions: ( H x W x D ) 914 x 419 x 330mm
• Weight: 32.7Kg each