IsoTek EVO3 Super Titan 32A Power Filter
$18,499.00 inc. GST
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- RFI reduction 85dB.
- Independent outlets – no outlets are connected together, stopping Differential Mode mains noise cross-contamination.
- Unique conditioning network incorporating a group of four seven-stage filters in a series parallel configuration, delivering extremely low-impedance, high-current power.
- KERP© (Kirchoff’s Equal Resistance Path) ensures equal resistance and equal power delivery across all outlets.
- 135,000A of instantaneous protection, featuring IsoTek’s unique sequential protection system with earth fault protector.
- Four outlets delivering 7,360W continuous power with 35,500W transient ability.
- Unique ISIS© isolation system – totally eliminates resonance from the sub-chassis of Super Titan.
- Available with 32A, UK, EU and US outlet.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Super Titan represents (probably) the most powerful power cleaning system in the world, specifically designed for high end power amplifiers. The device is capable of running at 32A with the correct input feed. The Super Titan will dramatically lower noise floor, give greater soundstage with enhanced separation between instruments, a greater sense of air, space and overall timing. Bass will become deeper, yet more articulate allowing you to hear and almost touch a more holographic soundstage.
Housed in a machined aluminium case with full resonance control isolation system (ISIS) EVO3 Super Titan is a statement product that totally redefines what is possible with the cleaning of the mains supply.
• Number of outlets: 4 + Multi-Link/Auxiliary
• Type of outlets (32A) Silver-plated 32 Amp Neutrik
• Mains inlet: Silver-plated 32 Amp Neutrik
• Mains voltage: 100-240VAC/50-60Hz
• Maximum current: 32 Amp continuous
• Total power (nominal 230V): 7,360W continuous power
• Transient power: 35,500W
• Surge protection: 135,000 Amp instantaneous
• Dimensions: 500 x 300 x 500mm (W x H x D)