IsoTek EVO3 Mosaic Genesis Power Filter
$12,499.00 inc. GST
- Removes both Common Mode and Differential Mode mains noise.
- Medium power: (three outlets provide new sine wave generation) exceeds 85dB of noise reduction, extending to zero Hz. High current: (two outlets) offers extremely low- impedance and RFI reduction of 75dB (50 ohms standard).
- 99,000A progressive protection circuit.
- Internal wiring; solid core silver plated PCOCC with FEP virtually an air dielectric.
- 150W of totally clean power for front-end components (three outlets) combined.
- With 4600W (230V @ 20A) for large power amplifiers and mono blocks (two outlets). Combining a single cell mains sine wave generator cell from Genesis combined with a light version of the unique Direct-Coupled© conditioning network of Mosaic Titan.
- Available with UK, EU, US, Australian, Swiss and South African outlets.
IsoTek’s EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is a state of the art hybrid power cleaning system, combining the full mains sine wave generation system seen in our Ultimate Series Genesis, combined with the high current, low impedance Direct Coupled Design circuit from the ward winning Titan.
The EVO3 Mosaic Genesis offers audio or audio visual systems a massive leap forwards in terms of performance. Expect to have a significant expansion of the sound stage, with incredible openness and transparency. The Direct Coupled Design technology, allows for low impedance high current delivery to two dedicated outlets. These are specifically designed for power amplifiers, active loudspeakers or sub woofers.
EVO3 Mosaic Genesis is an easy to install full system upgrade.
Housed in a machined aluminium chassis with fully functional display showing in coming voltage, THD and mains frequency and outgoing voltage, THD and power consumption.
• Number of outlets: 5
• Outlets 1-3 (sine wave generation): 150W
• Outlets 4-5 (high current): 3680W
• Mains inlet: 16A IEC C20
• Mains voltage: 100 to 240V depending upon model
• Mains frequency: 50 to 60Hz depending upon model
• Dimensions: 225 x 225 x 470mm (W x H x D)
• Weight (boxed): 20Kg