IsoTek EVO3 Initium mains power cable
$159.00 inc. GST
CONSTRUCTION: The conductors are in a parallel construction with a slight rotational twist. This established technique remains the first line of defence against RFI and EMI rejection.
A) Conductors: 99.9999% OFC conductors offer an exceptional level of purity with enhanced conductivity. They are less likely to fracture or degrade over time.
B) Dielectric: PE dielectric (insulation) is chemically inert and has a very low dielectric constant over a wide frequency range. PE possesses a very high degree of stress crack resistance and a low coefficient of friction making it an exceptional dielectric. PE is a good choice for safety in both temperature and electrical insulation.
C) Filler: Cotton filler has been used to give the cable internal strength and reduce microphony. Cotton also possesses excellent dielectric properties, the best of a solid material.
D) Wrap: A paper wrap is used to secure the construction prior to the application of a flexible PVC jacket. The addition of the paper and cotton form a buffer with the PVC so as to maintain exceptional dielectric properties.
E) Jacket: PVC is used as the outer jacket to give a high degree of flexibility and mechanical strength.
TERMINATION: Initium cable is terminated using IsoTek’s bespoke Audiophile grade moulded connectors of solid OFC. These offer good performance qualities (C13/15).
• Cable Length: 1.5m standard (no custom length)
• Outer Diameter: 10mm
• Outer Jacket: High flexibility PVC
• Barrier/Wrap: Paper wrap
• Filler: Cotton
• Insulation/Dielectric: Polyethylen (PE)
• Conductors: 3 x 2sqmm
• Material: 99.9999% Oxygen Free Copper
• Capacitance Power Rating Propagation: 16 Amp
• Unique Termination: Terminated with bespoke audiophile-grade connectors with robust nickel plating
• Suitability: Suitable for CD players, preamps, tuners, power amps, Blu-ray players, music servers, TVs, soundbars and more