Pro-Ject The Classic Turntable (No cartridge)
- Belt drive with electronic speed control 33/45 rpm
- Height adjustable decoupling feet
- Precision balanced TPE-damped aluminium-platter / felt mat
- Metal/MDF sandwich chassis floating on TPE suspension
- 9” carbon/aluminium tonearm with MM & MC capability
- Japanese ball bearing (base of tonearm)
- Integrated central vertical cable outlet for unhindered arm movement
- Ultra low friction Zircon pin-point cardan bearings (top & side)
- Azimuth and VTA fully adjustable
- TPE damped counterweight
- Classic wooden chassis in 3 matte finishes – Rosenut, Walnut & Eucalyptus.
- Included accessories: 15 volts DC / 1,6A power supply, dust cover
Classic aesthetics with innovative, high-end technology.
This record player makes use of traditional frame design which was established by the famous turntable manufacturers of the 50’s and 60’s. It uses a compact simple and elegant form factor.
The Classic incorporates a combination of approved belt drive design using a low noise AC motor with an ultra precision frequency DC-driven AC generator for ultimate speed stability. Advanced technology is used for decoupling and the completely new designed tonearm.
• Device Type: Turntable
• Input: 1x Vinyl Record
• Outputs: 1x RCA
• Dimensions: 460 x 131 x 351 mm (WxHxD) lid closed
• Weight: 10.2 Kg