Polk Audio RTIA7 Floorstanding Speakers
$2,499.00 inc. GST
- Floorstanding Speaker
- Bass reflex enclosure
- 3-way speakers
- Real Wood Veneer
Stunning Performance. Classic Beauty
The RTiA7 has the sonic characteristics of the RTiA9 but in a slightly smaller configuration. Each speaker features Dynamic Balance® transducers—two 7-inch bass drivers, one 6 1/2-inch midrange driver and a 1-inch dome tweeter and PowerPort® Plus. This is a speaker you can love forever.
- The proprietary curved, 6-layer DAHLI enclosure design creates the optimal shear damping for a more rigid, acoustically inert enclosure and minimal cabinet resonances. RTiA7 cabinets are designed for clean, accurate sound.
- The 6 1/2-inch midrange driver is housed in its own tuned internal enclosure for increased clarity and lifelike detail.
- Klippel motor optimization uses laser measurement technology to ensure a smooth excursion path at either end of the volume spectrum for uniform performance at both low and high volumes.
- Polk’s proprietary, patented Dynamic Balance technology allows our engineers to design out distortion-causing driver and system resonances, so you only hear the good sounds.
- Durable, computer-modeled, injection-molded butyl rubber surrounds suppress unwanted cone resonances for a lifetime of reliable sound.
- The RTiA Cascade Tapered Crossover eliminates the comb filtering and beaming, common to multi-driver speakers, which degrades the quality of the audio and collapses the soundstage.
- PowerPort Plus bass venting is our patented design for smoothly transitioning the air flow from the port into your listening area, eliminating turbulence and distortion, for bigger, more musical, deep bass impact.
- Patented Acoustic Resonance Control® (ARC) technology suppresses cabinet resonance that causes distortion to ensure clear and natural sound.
- Beautiful curved furniture-grade hardwood veneer cabinet finishes, with sleek trim accents in black or cherry.
- Computer-modeled anti-diffraction grilles enhance the good looks while minimizing sonic interference.
- All Polk loudspeakers are timbre-matched within their series, designed with the same components throughout, to achieve seamless speaker-to-speaker blending effects in multi-channel systems.
- Dual gold-plated, professional-style 5-way binding posts, for the most secure connection options.
- Dual binding posts allow bi-amp or bi-wire connections, for the ultimate in customized high performance audio.
• Cabinet Type: Floorstanding
• Driver: 1x 6.5” (165mm) 2x 7” (170mm) Bass Driver
• Tweeter: 1” (25mm) Dome Tweeter
• Power Handling: 30 – 300w
• Frequency Response: 35Hz – 26kHz
• Sensitivity: 89db
• Dimensions: (W x D x H) 225 x 454x 1073mm
• Weight: 27Kg